Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sacredness of Doubt

I am always surprised at the anger that skeptics display when I present myself as an energy worker or channel. As I work to develop my business and credibility, I know these are the somewhat beneficial creatures of the spiritual garden. 

People as a whole are often frightened of these much needed creatures in a garden setting, and tend to stomp or smash them, if they don't run the other way first. The insects are just doing their jobs meanwhile; hunting aphids, protecting their nests or young, preying on garden parasites - and we  often frighten them first. Some examples of these would include- bees, wasps,  Damsel bugs, assassin bugs, green lacewing - to name a few. And who doesn't kill on sight any spiders or snakes, regardless of its size, name or colorings? Any gardener worth his weight in  worm poop will create an environment to actually nurture these somewhat aggressive 'bugs', as they truly aid the garden's infrastructure.

The same is true of a doubting Thomas. It is actually a sign of intelligence to question the integrity of a hypothesis we haven't proven for ourselves, or perhaps seen in action. It brings me great joy to struggle along with the angry, abandoned inner child trapped within the wounded adult's soul until I can find a way inside to offer unconditional love, peace and perhaps even joy.

It is one thing to question, to ask for understanding or more clarity on a topic, yet quite another to put down, insult and blatantly defamate someone's character due to unresolved anger. If someone wishes to ask for explanations and references, I will do my best to cite scientific research on the type of work I do, offer complementary practitioners as resources, or to give reference to appropriate books. If someone tells me they don't believe me, that is fine.

 As an empath, I have to be so careful around people in general, because if I am not grounded and entrenched in my spiritual practice before getting around those in emotional distress, I digest and internalize their emotions as my own. Then their emotions become mine, we are both agitated and serious conflict can occur.

My experience has been that people who decry and insult my natural born talents (or curse, depending on how you look at it), have suffered a serious wrong in their early years. This wounded inner child has harbored these deep hurts for many years, and this child, or children depending on how many hurts occurred over time until adulthood, rules the emotions of the adult.

In particular, it tends to stem from the person being told as a child that angels, ghosts, entities, etc. didn't exist, when the child clearly did see something in his closet, or grandpa at the foot of his bed, or a little angel next to him on the school bus seat. 

Children are so pure and innocent, full of faith in their world, and having the crystal vision of a sacred soul that is still fresh from Creator that they are able to 'just be', accepting what they see as true. We, as a carbon dense, emotionally wounded adult feel we have to tell our children how and what to think, when to think it, what is appropriate, and what is not. Living out of fear, we think controlling the child will keep them safe, breaking the spirit will calm him down. Yes, this is stemming from love, but is misguided because we move into doubt, created by fear, and away from faith in the Divine, and no longer trusting our inner Divine guidance or intuition of our Higher Self.

Here is where the intuition begins to corrode, as the child learns he must second guess every feeling he has, because he must continue to be wrong so that the parent remains 'right' or in control. Sometimes the conscience is destroyed, as well as the intuition because the parent continually goes against what is natural law, so that the child learns unethical behavior, is covered in toxic shame, and loses a sense of self. 

As these children go through life, they then seek to damage or destroy anything or one they come in contact with anyone who dares to speak truth, because then it forces the inner child to look inside, to the place where the soul sits, and truth resides, and that beautiful place is filled with pain and abandonment.

I often use the movie Powder from 1995 as an example of this. He is so gentle, magical, and special that the others can't stand his innocence and closeness to the life force. So, what happens? He is killed. I have often felt this way, cursed for my extra-sensory gifts, because people hate me for being able to see inside, to know their truths. However, it is only through  being vulnerable that we can connect to the Divine, and to each other. 

When I " read" you, I don't have to sit in front of you, ask you any questions, even know what you look like, if you will email me your name and birthdate. I resonate with vibronics, what your body resonates with, the pictures, images, symbols, sounds, spirit guides, animal totems, sky walkers, sacred geometry- whatever resonates around your being. I love to look at your pictures, sit with you, chat, but the many readings done in the past year over the whole world are done solely from a full name and birthdate only. Sometimes I may have to ask you to give me permission to do a reading, or to ask your gatekeeper to please allow me access to your auric field, but very little else is required.

This is why I love a doubting Thomas. You so full of anger, hurt, covered in shame and guilt, you Need a loving person to comfort you with messages from the angelic realm, sharing memories and secrets that I could not possibly know. Just as Thomas was visited by Christ, and he touched the wounds, then he went forth to preach to all nations. When I sit in the quiet, and tell you that Charlie is here with me, and when you were hurting, or sad or being abused, he would come and comfort you when no one else would, and that this was your spirit guide, that you weren't imagining things or hearing voices, and the years of pent up anger, fear and grief roll forth, it is worth EVERY cruel comment I've ever endured as a practicing intuitive/healer.
 When I can hold your hand, or hug you while you pour out that hidden pain, relief, shame and whisper lovingly to you, "God heard you. He sent Charlie to help you while you suffered through your life struggles to evolve," it takes away my breath, and I am truly humbled by the Divine power and love of Creator God.

So, I will tend my apiaries, walk around the snake sunning on a rock, and bring in praying mantis egg sacs to be nurtured and until  they safely hatch, burst out and swarm the kitchen counter and open windows to be free.   

Got bugs?       

See more about Fire Eater at  thecreatordeems.yolasite.com

1 comment: